Hey everyone Robert here. It’s been a while since we did a blog post and it isn’t because we’ve been lazy.
Anthony and Darrin have been doing an awesome job continuing to make DNSimple a solid and robust product as well as providing top notch support. Another huge thanks to everyone that chose to vote with their wallet on SOPA and become a DNSimple customer. We’re very happy to have you.
So speaking of not being lazy I’ve got a big update for you. Exciting times!
Announcing the DNSimple Community
Today we’re happy to announce the launch of the DNSimple Community site. We’ve set up this site to provide our next level of support and provide a place for all of us to discuss everything DNSimple.
On the site you can:
- Connect with your fellow DNSimple users
- Get all of your support questions answered in our support group
- Browse the main how-to articles in the knowledge base (used by many of you all)
- Discuss features
- Discuss, trade notes on and ask questions about the API
- And just talk about DNS in general
More groups are on the way and if you don’t see one that fits what you need definitely let us know.
Join The DNSimple Community Today
It takes just a minute to join so head on over to the community site and create a free account.
I’ll see you there.